My photo
Yawn ... pretty boring chap. Slow poke. Tube light. Dumb ass. Negative creep. At a loss of words, always. Blah blah blah! Dreamer. Period

Sincere Request from the Writer!

It's true I'm not even a good scribbler and this is no famed blog. I know it's impractical, but just in case you happen to be the one-in-million who goes through a complete post, please do give your open comments and reaction; it will make my day! If it does not appeal to you, please tell it to me on your scale of bad/worse/worst or perhaps beyond; I'll sincerely work upon it. If that also pains your fingers too much, just rate it! Earnest thanks from gHoSt`RiTeR!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

And then, there you flew away into the dark ...

For a long time, I was having this idea of converting my so-called 'blog' (with no new creations :D) into a photo-blog so that at least I can keep some posts ticking on. So, in this series, this is my first and the latest capture.
Clearly (I hope so :P) it's a parrot's silhouette, taken in one of the few quiet streets of our college campus BITS, Pilani. I was on a clicking spree with my mate on a dead-in-the-heat evening. The picture has obviously gone under the cruel tools of my Adobe Photoshop CS3. :)

So, let me give some technical specifications of the picture. The camera used was Nikon D80 with Nikkor telephoto lens. F-stop number was f/5.6 with exposure time 1/640 sec. suited for the sunny evening. ISO number was 125, focal length was 300mm. and I clicked the picture in raw(.NEF) format. For editing, I used basic levels, curves and exposure and mainly, adjusting the background sky to sooth your beautiful eyes!

I guess this much would be enough to describe because I guess most of you did not reach to even this part before dozing off in your own world. :D

Goodbye for now and I wish nobody of us suffers from writer's block or perhaps photographer's block if there's even a term like this! :)

Everyone's comments are sincerely most welcome because I am clearly a noob at this stuff and want to grow into something substantial. So, please feel free to express anything about this post.

P.S.: Those of you interested in photography, who would like to see more of and about silhouettes, should check out the following links.

No comments:

Post a Comment