My photo
Yawn ... pretty boring chap. Slow poke. Tube light. Dumb ass. Negative creep. At a loss of words, always. Blah blah blah! Dreamer. Period

Sincere Request from the Writer!

It's true I'm not even a good scribbler and this is no famed blog. I know it's impractical, but just in case you happen to be the one-in-million who goes through a complete post, please do give your open comments and reaction; it will make my day! If it does not appeal to you, please tell it to me on your scale of bad/worse/worst or perhaps beyond; I'll sincerely work upon it. If that also pains your fingers too much, just rate it! Earnest thanks from gHoSt`RiTeR!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

In love with maths, huh???




Okay, this ain't my own creation but isn't this the funda of every 'not another random blog' to do blah blah about random stuffs! I surely cannot manage to keep my blog running without this external help. I also just have to talk shit about things once in a while.

Okay, this one here is one of my favorites from the xkcd web-comics collection. I am new to the concept of web-comics and sometimes end up clueless about what some of the nerd one-liners mean. But, it's sure fun and a great time pass to go from one random strip to another.

Okay, so here's the deal. This one has been titled 'Useless' and has the permanent link: http://www.xkcd.com/55/. The tag-line on the comic reads as, "Even the identity matrix doesn't work normally". Now here we are left to ponder what this could possibly mean. Obviously, nobody wants you to go and read the chapter on Matrices and Determinants. Yeah, right, these tags are meant to be funny and sarcastic. :P

Oh well, love is a strange thing. Yeah, now you come to the point bitch! It is a beautiful thing and blah blah what all; no doubts. Okay, this reminds me of a dialouge which a got hold of from an episode of the TV series, Californication (Well, I would recommend every kiddo out there to watch it ... but I'll leave this discussion to some other blog entry perhaps :P).

Person 1: "When will this heart stop hurting?"
Person 2: (sarcastically) "Well, if you are lucky, then never!"

Being in love with someone teaches you life-time of things (can't think of a better word for now :D). Even listening to others' love stories gives you those sweet feelings of togetherness. Can't tell about you, but I sure am a newbie in this experience, so everything looks all stupid and serious to me at the same time.

Hope, you all got to this end part to see what the post was all about! :)

P.S.: I would suggest people with enthusiasm to blog and read blogs to get into web-comics. Just follow a site on a daily basis. First step would be to just open it and start by clicking on Random and voila there you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment