My photo
Yawn ... pretty boring chap. Slow poke. Tube light. Dumb ass. Negative creep. At a loss of words, always. Blah blah blah! Dreamer. Period

Sincere Request from the Writer!

It's true I'm not even a good scribbler and this is no famed blog. I know it's impractical, but just in case you happen to be the one-in-million who goes through a complete post, please do give your open comments and reaction; it will make my day! If it does not appeal to you, please tell it to me on your scale of bad/worse/worst or perhaps beyond; I'll sincerely work upon it. If that also pains your fingers too much, just rate it! Earnest thanks from gHoSt`RiTeR!

Sunday, May 23, 2010

How I Met You Robin ...

Greetings to you, random blog readers! Others, who already had a sneak-peak at my previous blog entries, might know that I am into web comics and also have a tiny little knowledge of Adobe Photoshop. So, I had this crazy idea to merge these two interests and create a masterpiece. He he, flattering myself I am. :D


What I could manage is nowhere near a single comic strip, but I sure had a fun time making it. I hope you'll like it.


So, basically it's like a story; it should be like that only, I suppose. So, here I have combined my two loves: Counter strike (he he) and ... and ... Cobie Smulders (I assume you would have guessed this by now because of the title; it was a give-away :P).


So, here it goes :-


                            Chapter I : Pilot






Nothing much to explain about this one. Just a quick mention; please find the subtle reference to computer programming in it. That thing basically carries the pun here. So straight-forward I am na! :D






                     
                                                                                                                                          Chapter II : The Beginning of the End
                                          










Just then, came this noob sweet_teddy_bear to divert me from my perseverance. Yeah, you must have noticed, I am the legend gHOST`rIDER! Mind the case please! :D








                     Chapter III : The Angel Ascends








The story takes a deadly turn. Suddenly, the map becomes hot. The monotonous sound of the beer bottles, being banged on the table, is replaced by the awe chattering of the men. The awesome angel has arrived amongst us!








                                                                                                                                                                             Chapter IV : The Fellowship of Hotness








The battle for the One begins. The forces are summoned; loyalties are put on test; the secrets are exposed in the wild! Okay, this one was too dramatized. :)








                                                       Chapter V : Destiny Awaits










Ouch, that was a little 'heart-breaking'. Ha ha ha ha! :D The skilled gHOST`rIDER scores over the dark sweet_teddy_bear and now his prize, his destiny, awaits him.








                                                                                                        Chapter VI : The Realization


P.S. :-


  1. Obviously, all the background images have been taken over from the internet. I thank you all the creators of the basic images and I hope you will not sue me over the copyright issues. This post is just intended to attain pure joy and I am not even making any money out of this poorly running blog. Blah, blah!
  2. Cobie Smulders is just meant to symbolize other beautiful things in my life. Anyway, Cobie, you are so hot! I was so sad when I read that you're getting married. :(
  3. If any picture is not readable, you can always click on it to get the full resolution picture. :)
  4. And last, please tell me how stupid this try was!

5 comments:

  1. An article about CS CS and CS huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm ... I got the what the two CS stand for (I planned that :D) ... what's the third?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha ... right I missed my "comp-ski" factor! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, enjoyed it. The entry reveals your adeptness.

    ReplyDelete