My photo
Yawn ... pretty boring chap. Slow poke. Tube light. Dumb ass. Negative creep. At a loss of words, always. Blah blah blah! Dreamer. Period

Sincere Request from the Writer!

It's true I'm not even a good scribbler and this is no famed blog. I know it's impractical, but just in case you happen to be the one-in-million who goes through a complete post, please do give your open comments and reaction; it will make my day! If it does not appeal to you, please tell it to me on your scale of bad/worse/worst or perhaps beyond; I'll sincerely work upon it. If that also pains your fingers too much, just rate it! Earnest thanks from gHoSt`RiTeR!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tanay Upadhyaya's photostream

Till death do us part, Part 1No messing aroundWo bist Du (Where are you)I am THE Law!JUST BEYOND THE PAPER MOON : A PanoramaTHE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON : A Panorama
the times, they are a-changin'A day in the life ...I've Been HighBy Your Side, Whenever You FallWater of Love, Deep in the GroundWings of Liberty
Heart of LifeLet There Be Light, Let There Be Guitar!His Majesty, The BeastI Hold It Up All TogetherI Sold My SoulI Wanna Be a Rockstar!
Music Will Never DieI Can Light UpStay With Me Till The Music Fades OutSeduction Is An ArtRenault's F1 racer carFiat Puma

Clicking and uploading pics are source of immense satisfaction for me. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment