My photo
Yawn ... pretty boring chap. Slow poke. Tube light. Dumb ass. Negative creep. At a loss of words, always. Blah blah blah! Dreamer. Period

Sincere Request from the Writer!

It's true I'm not even a good scribbler and this is no famed blog. I know it's impractical, but just in case you happen to be the one-in-million who goes through a complete post, please do give your open comments and reaction; it will make my day! If it does not appeal to you, please tell it to me on your scale of bad/worse/worst or perhaps beyond; I'll sincerely work upon it. If that also pains your fingers too much, just rate it! Earnest thanks from gHoSt`RiTeR!

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fire Coming Out of a Monkey's Head

I may be a loner but definitely not a man of introspection. Now, a disastrous mixture, of the forlorn time spent in bed rest and the fuzziness caused by medication, fueled my journey, a bumpy bad trip. In this time, when I am screwed to the bed, procrastination has itself become a high priority occupation; it is the need of the hour as my split personality puts it.

"Take a look at your life, think of all the lives you have crashed into", the strange folk says. "What a waste man; you’re a pathetic loser", he screams.

The happy folk looks in the direction of the sound, but he cannot see anything; it was the sound of silence.


"Without the brightness in your eyes, you are blind; I’m just a shadow to you." And these words echo around the now fearful happy folk, eating away the sincerity of his restless soul.
"Every day you wake up and stare in the mirror through your camouflage, with your eyes hidden behind a dark mask. What do you make out of the act you put in front of other mortals? What nirvana do you achieve by chasing after the soul that is never going to be yours?"

The happy folk looks up and shouts, "Who are you? Why are you bringing darkness into my life?"

Then came a sound, distant at first, it grew into a thunder. The strange folk was no outsider now. There were no screams, there was no time. The strange folk had shown himself. There was silence and then, nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment